Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Second Child

We're totally guilty of not taking enough photos of adorable Daniel,
maybe because we're busy cleaning up spitup all the time?
Worse- I left our digicam at Auntie's house last week.
Then, Auntie AJ left hers here -- thanks for the loan AJ, it's now in the mail.

Who do you think he got those cheeks from?

What can he possibly be thinking about that seriously?

Al willingly (sometimes) gives up Nuk after nap.

We were thinking about getting some more toys.
Find the Baby in this photo ^

THERE he is!

The Fellas

Big Orange Stroller, you are a lifesaver!




2 comments:

  1. Look at those cuties! Seems like everything is humming along, but I bet you're sure tired. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute! I like the "where's the baby" picture. It's hard to remember the time when Al and Hunter could be put down somewhere and not move.

    ReplyDelete