Al and Daniel's Great-Grandmother Gert passed away this week.
She will be missed greatly.
Alistair and Gert (or as Aidan called her, G.G.) in July 2009.
Gert is 91 in this photo, and Al is about 11 weeks.
Dada went to South Carolina for the memorial service.
What are a tired mommy, a 3-week-old and a 21-month-old to do home alone for 2 days and 3 nights?
Visit with cousins, Auntie and Uncle
And, go to the Mall of America with Auntie, Ward and Mary.
Seriously, this was NOT an easy week - we had lots of help from our friends
Thanks Buddies and Neighbors!



Thinking of you all! Sounds like a WEEK. Wish we were there to come over to add to the chaos! Squeeze all of those babies/big kids for me.....
ReplyDeletewowser, you had your hands very full I bet. I wish I would have helped in any way :( All of the kids look so cute! Hope you're settling in a little bit.
ReplyDelete